QATAR POLICE CLEARANCE
PCC FROM QATAR - This is quite a long procedure and sometimes it takes two or three months to be completed. You need to submit following documents to obtain Good conduct certificate (police clearance certificate) from Qatar.
- Finger Prints, are issued by police departments.
- A letter of recommendation of work permit.
- Fill the Application Form
- A copy of the passport including all the pages containing the previous residence stamp during the applicant's residence in Qatar
- 3 photographs size (4X6cm)
- Applicable fees
- You have to produce entry and exit date from Qatar
The police clearance certificate is an important thing in life. Here we are assisting you to get a certificate of good conduct which plays an important role in your migration to different countries.
If you want to immigrate to Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa,UK, USA, etc. you and your dependents may have to provide a good conduct (PCC), when you submit an application for permanent residence. If you have stayed in six months or more than six months in countries like Qatar, UAE, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Yeman etc. . Are required to get Good conduct certificate. Visa offices may also request certificates from students and temporary foreign workers. Helpline Group provides services related to immigration and help our clients in obtaining a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from origin countries.